Well established studio in NZ
Developing FPS Unity based game for VR/AR platform
NZ or Australian citizens, residents or work visa holders preferred.
As the Senior Producer, you will be responsible for helping to manage, grow and mentor a medium sized team through the complete game development cycle, while also closely coordinating with the executive management team to define overall studio budgets, project timelines and high level milestones/deliverables.
Looking for a proactive, highly motivated and approachable leader, with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and budget.
You will be reporting to the Executive Producer for the Studio, and working from the Wellington office.
• Help to develop and optimise new and existing production methodologies, pipelines and processes.
• Assist with studio recruitment initiatives, ensuring team growth is carefully balanced against efficient ongoing development.
• Be a part of the senior team responsible for delivering the game on time, budget and to a high quality: Be a driving force leading the way and motivating others to get there.
• Understand the long-term plan and be part of the team accountable for the game's successful launch.
• Communicate vision, goals and progress to the team. Keep everyone focused on delivery.
• Be a key point of contact for Production for external parties within and outside of the studio
• Work with the Game Director to establish a long-term strategy and vision for the game.
• Mentor other Production staff to get them to a higher level of quality and delivery. Listen, ask and recommend ways of improving their work through your experience and the resources at your disposal.
• Measure effectiveness of development initiatives within the team, and communicate them to your Manager. Never settle for what is working ok, always strive to improve processes and efficiency.
• At least 8 years of Games Production experience, including at least 2 shipped titles in a Senior Producer role.
• Proven experience directly leading game development projects from inception to launch.
• Strong understanding of various game development methodologies (such as Agile and Waterfall) and experience using Project Management software.
• A genuine passion for games, and a strong desire to push the limits of VR/AR experiences.
• A track record of working under pressure and delivering with tight milestones.
• A good sense of humour and the ultimate team player.
• Being a Citizen/Resident of NZ or holding a valid visa to work in New Zealand
For more information & full studio details please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971