Vancouver, BC, CAN
You’re a passionate self-learner and you thrive in an environment where you wear multiple hats. Balancing strong aptitude with agility, you take your work seriously and believe it’s not simply a job - rather a calling. You love working with highly intelligent, motivated and spunky personalities. Never bogged down by the tactical, you are keen to step back and see the big picture. Most importantly, your charisma is contagious. You take things from good to great and aspire to excellence in everything you do.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Senior Producer to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". We've got some exciting new projects on the go too!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Delivering high quality results, taking features and initiatives from concept to release and beyond.
- Collaborating with the game team and Executive Producer to create a roadmap of engaging updates for games like Marvel:Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight.
- Leading and motivating cross-functional feature teams to create amazing things.
- Working with the development team to make tough discussions on feature scope, quality and schedule.
- Proactively identifying production issues and risks, and taking appropriate steps to resolve.
- Working with partners in our Licensing, Marketing, Community and Customer Support to ensure every update has a great reception.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our games and staying in touch with the needs of our player communities.
- Monitoring game KPIs and ensuring new updates are engaging and retaining players around the world as well as executing on business objectives.
- Embracing change by building flexible plans and dealing with the unexpected in a live-game environment.
- Mentoring Associate Producers and help grow and develop the Kabam production team
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in…
Your background includes:
- 5-10 years experience in a Production role working with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is an absolute plus
- Familiarity with the mobile free-to-play industry and competitor producers.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Multilingual? This is certainly an added bonus!
Join our highly collaborative and dynamic team responsible for Marvel Contest of Champions. You will be working with a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting features to a passionate fan base. In addition, you will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in decision making that affect game features, monetization strategies, and in-game promotions.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.