Senior Technical Recruiter (1-Year Contract)
Vancouver, BC, CAN
You are a candidate advocate - someone who believes treating every candidate well is the only way to play the game. You have a proactive mindset - a mastery of a million details and ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively. You possess strong customer service ethic and professional sophistication that allow you to work well with multiple audiences.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". This is a one year contract position who will be an integral part of Kabam’s People & Talent Acquisition team.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting to aggregate the best and brightest candidates for Kabam’s open positions
- Partnering with hiring teams to set expectations and drive results on their openings, providing impeccable customer service
- Strategizing and coordinating sourcing activities including job posting, advertising, and recruitment & branding events
- Carefully crafting and reinforcing the recruitment brand at every touch point, raising awareness of and interest in Kabam in the jobs marketplace
- Proactively building and maintaining talent pipeline particularly for the technical roles
- Continually researching and analysing best recruitment practices and effectively communicate across internal teams
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in the gaming/high tech industry
- Expertise speaking with technical candidates, with the ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Solid record of working proactively in a fast paced environment and can effectively deal with tight time constraints and changing timeline
- Exceptional candidate sourcing, relationship building, organizational and networking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives on minimal direction and possesses a positive can-do attitude
- A proven track record of candidate engagement and success in hiring those purple squirrels!
You will be joining a forward thinking team that sees failure as an opportunity to grow. Inspired by the relationships you build and driven by the results you seek, you will add value to this team by bringing in your strong passion in talent acquisition and unconventional ideas. On top of this, a fun-loving sense of humour will make you successful in this growing team. After all, you take your work seriously - and not-so seriously - when it counts.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.