Senior Software Engineer - Systems
Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video gaming.
Are you passionate about systems and optimization? Are you always keeping up with the latest and greatest in technology? If you answered yes then keep reading! This job will lead you to work that is amazing and challenging. Working closely with rendering and gameplay, the Systems/Technology Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining core systems.
- Design modular and structured systems that can be used across game teams
- Research and development of new techniques to take the best out of current and new hardware
- Help with game performance and define best practices for other engineers
- Participate in project planning and scheduling
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Systems with C++ programming and debugging
- Have shipped at least one AAA title using Unreal 4
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience with a Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms and its relationship with console hardware.The ability to write structured and well documented code.
- Advance knowledge of core game systems, hardware, and development tools.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted