How would you like to drive the visuals of a new eSports title using some of the biggest IP in the industry, one of the first new games for Beeline’s forthcoming mobile eSports platform? We are looking for a lead artist to establish and drive the look of this new title.
You will enjoy a creative and hands on opportunity to shape the project's visual look and feel while working with other talented Artists, Designers and Engineers in a fun and dynamic team. We value learning and developing and sharing best practices.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination
- Establish the look and feel of the overall project
- Lead and mentor a small team of artists
- Work with the Lead Producer in establishing timelines and tasks for the art team
- Work with the design lead to help ensure that the visuals and game design each support each other
- Display excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively share their visual direction for the game
- Able to manage time for yourself and your team, meet deadlines, and work within budgets, while achieving the highest visual quality possible
- Demonstrate a great understanding of visual design and how the various artistic areas of level design, character design and animation, and User Interface work together in the creation of a top tier project
- 4 - 8 years’ experience in art, with at least 4 years work with 2D art
- Experience leading a small team of artists.
- Mobile game development experience is preferred.
- Have shipped at least one AAA product.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Unity, etc.
- Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate budgets.
- Diploma in art/related field, or equivalent experience.
- Foundational background in traditional arts
What Would Be Cool:
- A breadth of knowledge regarding games/games industry.
- Have previously dealt with outsourcing assets