Software Engineer - Mobile
Are you up for the challenge of creating a top-notch, exciting new eSports title? How would you like to join the engineering team working on a new eSports title using some of the biggest IP in the industry, for Beeline’s forthcoming mobile eSports platform? We are looking for a software engineer to help drive the coding of this new title.
You will enjoy a creative opportunity to shape the project's technology and feature set while working with other talented Engineers, Designers and Artists in a fun and dynamic team. We value learning and developing and sharing best practices.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- Design, implement and maintain game features, infrastructures and tools.
- Work closely with artists, designers and other engineers to ensure features hit the quality bar for our AAA products.
- Participate in estimating and planning.
- Maintain a high standard of quality of work throughout the development process.
- Share knowledge and work with colleagues to develop best practices.
- You are passionate about games and can work in a flexible environment where your role will evolve over time.
- 4+ years of experience developing games
- Android and iOS development
- Unity experience is a plus
- You have developed at least one AAA mobile title and carried it through to operations.
- Solid knowledge in one or more of:
- Mobile gameplay development
- Runtime optimization
- Visual development
- Superior and pioneering problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and creative team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.