Character Artist - 2D
Help breath life into some of the most well known IP characters in the world. We have a new eSports title that requires a 2D character artist to model and animate famous characters in what should prove to be an incredibly fun eSports title.
You will enjoy a creative and hands on opportunity to shape the project's visual look and play while working with other talented Artists, Designers and Engineers in a fun and dynamic team. We value learning and developing and sharing best practices.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination
- Work with the Lead Artist and Designer to create the look and motion of the characters
- Work with the Lead Artist and Programmer to establish the pipeline and technical standards for the characters
- Work with the Lead Producer in establishing timelines and tasks for the character tasks
- Display excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively share their visual direction for the characters and how their motion complements the gameplay
- Effectively manage your time, meet deadlines, and work within technical budgets, while achieving the highest visual quality possible
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in art, with at least 3 years work with 2D art
- Mobile game development experience is preferred.
- Have shipped at least one AAA product.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Unity, etc.
- Diploma in art/related field, or equivalent experience.
- Foundational background in traditional arts
What Would Be Cool:
- A breadth of knowledge regarding games/games industry.
- A strong sense of how character design and animation compliments gameplay
- We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.