Level Artist - 2D
One of the most memorable components of many hit games are the levels. We have a new eSports title that requires creative and fun levels and we are looking for the person to create these visuals. On top of that we will be using some of the biggest IP in the industry, in one of the first new games for Beeline’s forthcoming mobile eSports platform. Are you that person?
You will enjoy a creative and hands on opportunity to shape the project's visual look and play while working with other talented Artists, Designers and Engineers in a fun and dynamic team. We value learning and developing and sharing best practices.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- Work with the Lead Artist and Designer to create the look and feel of the levels
- Lead and mentor a small team of artists
- Work with the Lead Producer in establishing timelines and tasks for the art team
- Work with the design lead to help ensure that the visuals and game design each support each other
- Display excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively share their visual direction for the game
- Effectively manage your time, meet deadlines, and work within technical budgets, while achieving the highest visual quality possible
- Demonstrate a great understanding of visual design and how the various artistic areas of level design, character design and animation, and User Interface work together in the creation of a top tier project
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in art, with at least 4 years work with 2D art
- Mobile game development experience is preferred.
- Have shipped at least one AAA product.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Unity, etc.
- Diploma in art/related field, or equivalent experience.
- Foundational background in traditional arts
What Would Be Cool:
- A breadth of knowledge regarding games/games industry.
- A strong sense of what makes a good level in terms of gameplay
- We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.