Senior Revenue Accountant
We are looking for a revenue senior accountant to join our Accounts Receivable Team in Malta. You will be responsible to manage some of the King revenue streams and provide monthly commentaries on the revenue areas. The role will report to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Responsible for monthly revenue accounting for the different revenue streams and monitoring automated processes that feeds revenue in our GLs;
* Manage the 3rd party source data, it's accuracy and completeness before this is accounted for in our systems;
* Responsibility of investigating any differences on revenue sources to correct any mis-statements and align with our internal data teams where necessary;
* Support and manage other revenue areas mainly in affiliate, merchandising and licensing revenue together with general credit control/collections;
* Support on monthly PSPs reconciliations and reviews;
* Prepare VAT/RECAP returns and other statutory returns such as NSO and other adhoc returns if need be;
* Assist with interim, final and quarterly audits;
* General management of trial balance section related to revenue and accounts receivable together with the preparation of the monthly management account commentaries behind our revenue figures at balance sheet and P
* Maintain good internal controls in line with the King's accounting policies;
* Review and monitor our contractual obligations with third parties and related companies;
* Responsibility over general internal control process adopted across the King entities with direct liason with internal audit team to implement necessary processes to close gaps and improve on controls;
* Participate and contribute to general projects launched by finance across all spectrums to enhance general processes or introduce new procedures across the different King teams that may or may not directly impact the AR team;
* Assist the team to achieve timely and accuracy of monthly management reporting in line with King accounting policies and as agreed with group control;
* Other finance related duties that may from time to time be communicated by the Director or AR manager.
Skills to create thrills
* Strong communications and analytical skills
* Strong MS Excel skills and other MS applications
* A strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion
* Able to develop key relationships across functions and geographies throughout the company and be ready to travel to different offices across the Kingdom
* Is a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years experience who is willing to work in a very dynamic and exciting environment
* Experience in Oracle R12 and Hyperion will be considered an asset
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.