We are looking for an experienced and talented Game Artist to join Malmö studio's Art team!
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our established team with the chance to work on some or our well-known and loved games, as well as our batch of exciting new games. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help shape the next generation of King games.
Skills to create thrills
* A creative person with a passion for games who has worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
* A skilled artist who delivers high quality artwork, with experience creating appealing characters and/or environments
* Ability to create polished and distinct gameplay assets
* You have great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
* Used to working with Adobe CS package
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
* Skills in animation and special effects
* Interest in visual and interaction design
* Skills in Maya or other 3D software
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Malmö
Opposite the central station at Bruksgatan, and just around the corner from Stortorget, our studio is right in the middle of Malmö's cultural heart. Inside, you'll find a terrace screaming for summer BBQs. Outside, you'll find everything from breathtaking seascapes to underground art galleries. And with Denmark within driving distance, you can even visit The Little Mermaid whenever you like.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.