Development Manager - King SDK
We are looking for an experienced and team-oriented development manager for our SDK teams in our Stockholm Tech organisation.
Your role within our Kingdom
At King, we know that investing in our talent is key to our continuous success. As a development manager you will focus on improving the team's way of working and getting all individuals in your teams to perform at their very best. By working closely with the teams you will set expectations, coach, follow-up and develop everyone so that we can reach our goal of having highly motivated developers with the skills needed to deliver world-leading tech.
As a development manager you are responsible for output and delivery from your team while making sure we utilize our resources - our skilled developers - in the most efficient and long-term sustainable way.
* Actively participate in Stockholm Tech Leadership Group
* Build and support competent, agile teams
* Recruit, coach and help the individuals achieve excellence
* Work together with the other development managers in Stockholm Tech to make King a great place to work
* Take on various administrative tasks as necessary
* To a small extent, continue being hands on
Skills to create thrills
* Experienced leader with a passion for developing others
* Technical background in software engineering
* Good understanding of how to work to deliver software of great quality
* Experience of working with performance management, including handling of performance problems
* Championing and implementing agile principles
* Inspiring and great communicator
* Manager experience from more than one company
* Experience as an agile team lead
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.