Programmatic Sales Manager
King (a part of Activision-Blizzard) is building a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players and to create powerful marketing solutions embraced by the world's biggest marketers. King is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Programmatic Sales Manager to help take our programmatic offering to the next level.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Cultivate and build relationships with strategic programmatic demand accounts
* Collaborate with direct sales on the external direct/agency discussions to identify, pitch, and close programmatic sales with agencies and advertisers
* Source, qualify and develop business with ATDs, DSPs, and programmatic demand sources
* Ensure client success while maximizing fullest revenue potential
* Manage business and technical escalations and continually communicate will all stakeholders internal/external.
* Establish framework of account development for long term partnership goals
Skills to create thrills
* Working knowledge of DFP, Google AdX and mobile programmatic landscape. Direct experience working on/with variety of SSP exchanges also beneficial.
* Demonstrated experience in sales-focused or partnership role, preferably in video/mobile, audience targeting and/or programmatic.
* Ability to articulate complex ideas into easy to understand presentations
* Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape, key trends and competitors.
* Comfortable building and managing relationship across business stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills and experience working in cross functional teams.
* Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectations
* Strong organizational skills
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.