Strategy Manager, Performance Marketing
We're looking for a Strategy Manager in our Performance Marketing Team who will work with a team of Analysts and use data insights help drive the User Acquisition strategy of the wider Performance Marketing team. In addition you'll deliver innovative testing and various growth hacking initiatives to help stay ahead of the game. Best practice UA should be a prerequisite but also a real desire to innovate and make a tangible difference on the performance of our live games but also support the launch of new games in the midcore genre.
You will also be working with the studio teams and be responsible for helping develop play test approaches throughout the game development life cycle and take the games from play test 1 to Global hard launch!
* Use first party data (we have lots) to identify propensity to spend and inform our channel teams (ad ops) to optimize their strategies across Facebook, Google, the networks etc
* Research new growth hacking opportunities for the team
* Work with the tech teams, games studios & data scientists to identify post install events for optimisation against
* Develop optimisation strategies that provide King with a competitive advantage
* Deliver reporting that provides valuable insight for stakeholders across the business
* Analyse campaigns and ensure insights are proactively provided to ad ops team to improve optimisation
* Develop reactivation strategies that drive additional value to core KPIs
* Work alongside ad ops to develop a creative testing strategy
* Work alongside game studios to develop methodologies for testing new titles with paid marketing
* Perform market and competitive research into other games
* Stay current on latest technology and trends in mobile
* You'll have a passion for user acquisition in the mobile app world. You'll be able to show someone the apps that you have helped climb the charts, and stay there.
* Strong mobile user acquisition background driving installs and demonstrating ROI
* Ideally experience within the midcore genre
* You will have strong paid social media and RTB / programmatic experience and have experience of scaling older apps / games
* Analytically minded with the ability to analyze complex data and make clear strategic recommendations
* Entrepreneurial spirit and eager to grow your career in a fast-paced environment
* Great Excel skills - you can pivot and vlookup in your sleep
Ability to write SQL code would be super useful but not essential
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.