Live Operations Lead
We're looking for a Live Ops Lead to join our Publishing team in London to work with our external partners on midcore titles. As a Live Ops Lead you will help shape and execute our strategy around the operation of midcore games as a service.
The work doesn't end when a game is launched. As Live Ops Lead will help plan and execute the live operations strategy of our published games to ensure they continue to grow and evolve year over year.
* Work with multiple game teams to ensure their live operations strategy is positioned to achieve all targets.
* Help to design and refine monetization for our midcore titles together with our partners to craft the best systems tailored to each game.
* Operate in-house tools that manage live events, offers and other content.
* Coordinate multiple stakeholders - both internal and external - to ensure the continued success of multiple projects.
* Develop into a central knowledge base on midcore monetization who helps to educate others and grows our intelligence as a team.
To excel in this role we're looking for someone with the following skills:
* Multiple years' experience leading games in mobile live operations and proven track record on those projects.
* Advanced understanding of and experience in midcore mobile free-to-play monetization.
* A full knowledge of game production across all discipline and experience working directly with them.
* The ability to think beyond the numbers and understand the full impact of different decisions on the game as a whole.
* Proactive communicator who can rally people together and act as a bridge between teams all over the world.
* A passion for running games as a live service.
* Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
* Thrives on the challenge of continually improving and refining performance.
The following skills would be highly desirable for the role:
* Experience either working at a publisher or closely together with one.
* A dedicated midcore mobile gamer with a wide knowledge of the genre, its trends and a strong opinion on where it's headed.
* Understanding and track record of working with all disciplines that make up a successful game team.
* A diplomat who persuades others of good ideas, can revise their opinion when presented with new facts and would rather convince someone then demand something.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.