Business Performance Manager - Central Analytics
The central analytics team at King is looking for a talented and creative Business Performance Manager interested in building, defining and pushing the boundaries of how we understand and drive the overall business performance across King's portfolio.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be working collaboratively across all parts of our business, including game teams, marketing, and business performance to crack companywide problems in how we can boost engagement, reach and monetization in our portfolio of games. You will do so for both our existing games and support our amazing next generation of games in production.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will
* Support King leadership and studios in understanding and acting on key trends and opportunities in our portfolio of games
* Work closely with studios to help them launch new amazing games and support King's leadership in understanding their potential
* Foster strong relationships with all key functions across King to promote and drive value creation initiatives across King's portfolio
* Position yourself as expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
Skills to create thrills
* Ability to think creatively, frame, structure and solve complex problems in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity
* Strong analytical approach, comfortable working with large and complex datasets, preferably in a big data environment
* Ability to translate analysis into actionable insights and communicate these clearly verbally and in writing
* Challenges conventional thinking
* Pragmatic, with a hands-on approach
* Engages with a wide range of stakeholders in an effective and open manner
* A passion for games and the mobile landscape
* Prior experience in roles with a strong focus on hypothesis-driven problem solving
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.