Defold is a cross platform game engine that is used by game teams both outside and within King. The Defold team is made up of 18 individuals highly dedicated to creating awesome solutions and having a great time while doing so. We are now looking for a UX/Service designer with a passion for games and great user experience to join us in expanding our offer to our users.
Your role within our Kingdom
As UX/Service designer at Defold you will be responsible for the design of all our digital services. Together with our growth partner and the Defold team, you will identify new opportunities that will promote the acquisition and retention of users both within and outside of King.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
* Develop concepts, create wireframes, prototyping
* Create UI for the digital services being developed
* Demo progress and new features to stakeholders
* Perform user surveys and interviews
* Customer journey mapping
Skills to create thrills
* Excellent design craft
* Capable of transforming complex specifications into beautiful solutions and understand how to best get a project from insights to relevant designs
* Love for both UX and visual design
* Capability to lead design work and cooperate with other designers
* Know how to work with an existing graphic profile as well as developing a new one
* Capable of working with both concepts and design details
* Driven by creating digital solutions that engage the user
* Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Proto.io, Omnigraffle, Adobe Suite, etc
* you like games and are interested in understanding the challenges of a game developer
* you like to engage with the users of your product
Learn more about Defold at www.defold.com
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.