Senior Unity Architect
Your role within our Kingdom
Work as part of a small and autonomous core technology team to support social games that entertain millions of players. You will challenge and refine our way of working with internal technology.
As a developer you have an interest in understanding the whole tech stack, you have good analytical capabilities, you write well-structured code, are comfortable working with a complicated code-base and have a great sense of what is performant and scalable.
We work in Agile sprints using an iterative approach with frequent releases to the live environment, so you see the impact of your work almost immediately.
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Design, architect and implement workflow tools and game supporting features
* Maintain and optimize new and existing tech stack
* Be a role model with solid coding skills, an innovative mindset, and the ability to inspire those around you
* Be proactive and drive own initiatives
* Support King's game teams running our services, on-site and remote
Skills to create thrills
* Extensive software development experience
* Experience building plugins and shared libraries
* Proven software development using C# in large projects
* Professional experience from a leading role in a Unity project from start to finish
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Passion for quality and experience writing tests
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience with Continuous Integration
* Professional experience with Android or iOS development
* Experience building plugins and libraries for Unity
* Understanding of back-end and databases
* Professional experience of runtime performance optimisation, ideally on mobile titles
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.