Game Engine Platform Developer
We are looking for an experienced C++/Java/Objective-C developer that has significant knowledge of Android and IOS at the SDK level, and using them to develop cross platform game engines.
Your role within our Kingdom
Our mobile game engine team needs a very experienced C++ developer to work on creating and maintaining our cross platform engine. You will be responsible for investigating new SDKs from our partners and implementing cutting edge features in a high quality, maintainable, agnostic, high-performance fashion.
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in Android/iOS development
* Experienced C++ developer
* Experienced Java developer specifically relating to Android development
* Knowledgeable about programming and technology in general
* Happy to work in an agile development environment
* Knows how to produce high quality, maintainable scalable code and systems
* Knows how to produce and maintain cross platform agnostic interfaces and code
* Experience in working with memory / performance critical applications
* Works effectively in teams, both local and geographically distributed
* Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time
* Able to architect & design components, features and larger systems
* Excellent communicator in English
* Emscripten/WebAssembly experience is highly desirable
* Worked on producing a game engine before, specifically mobile
* Passionate about games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.