Business Performance Manager - New Games
Your role within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. We are looking for a talented and creative BPM interested in building, defining and pushing the boundaries of how we understand and shape our games within our Stockholm studio, focusing on our games in production.
Working collaboratively with Data Scientists you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Executive Producers, Designer, Marketing and Legal, providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion your game to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will
* Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, monitor game performance and identify new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
* Own, together with the producers, the short- mid- and long-term game strategy to ensure it maximizes the best digital revenue;
* Use data to fine-tune and balance the game's economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
* Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of the product;
* Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
* Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking;
* Evolve envelopes and business models across multiple platforms for maximum effect;
* Manage relationships with marketing to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation;
* Share best practice across the Business Performance team.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
* Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e-commerce, online products/services or games
* A passion for games
* Proven experience delivering busine
* ss models which maximize revenue
* Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
* Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
* Strong relationship and influencing skills
* Solid understanding of the games industry
The role requires occasional travel.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.