Senior UX Designer
Salary: competitive market rate
Application start date: 13th December 2017
Application end date: 13th January 2018
An exciting, brand new role to provide UX expertise to all of our games in London!
Your role within our Kingdom
* Work with our game teams to support live and new games in development.
* Help shape new games in development through UX prototyping and user testing.
* Help refine and improve the performance of our live titles, through experimentation.
* Provide advice and feedback on UX matters for all games in the studio Contribute to the growing UX community across King
Skills to create thrills
* Experience working on multiple casual mobile titles as a User Experience Designer or similar.
* Ability to create mockups, wireframes and interactive prototypes of new interfaces, and evaluate them through user-testing.
* Great communication skills with the ability to bring together Code, Production, Art and Design disciplines to arrive at an agreed specification.
* Proficiency in industry standard applications, such as Proto.io, Omnigraffle, Adobe Suite, etc.
* Comfortable working with Agile working practices and integrating with an agile teams
* Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to- play best-practices.
* Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative usability methods.
* Experience of supporting multiple titles simultaneously.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it's no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.