Developer in Test - Python
We are looking for a talented Automation Engineer - Developer in Test Python to help deliver our world-class game engine and tools to our internal game development teams.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Establish, maintain and innovate a detailed test automation framework and methodology for game engine and related editor and tools.
* Collaborate with your team members to determine overall automation strategy.
* Help deploy automation system on CI ( Jenkins) systems
* Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated scripts across test and production applications.
* Automatingthe release process as much as possible (one-click release)
* Maintain and update an automation framework
* Coach the team how to create and use the automated test framework.
* Provide training and knowledge sharing sessions to the Kingdom.
Skills to create thrills
Other skills include:
* Scripting in Python, Groovy DSL, and shell scripts, and you know what pythonic\" means
* Experience developing keyword driven test frameworks and automated test code in an agile environment.
* Experience working with Jenkins and distributed computing systems.
* Strong Agile experience, including TDD and BDD.
* Practical experience of testing across all application layers - UI tier (thick and thin), business tier, data tier, database and APIs.
* A smart and a quick learner who loves to master new technologies.
* Practical knowledge of Usability, Regression, Integration and Exploratory testing.
* An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.
* Ability to create effective working relationships across the organization.
* Passionate about the Game industry."
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.