Customer Care Specialist with native level of Portuguese - FTC 3-4months
We are looking for talented and customer-driven Specialists to join our brilliant and fun team in Barcelona.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will provide personalized assistance to our valuable players, building relationships and working to retain as many of them actively engaged.
* Effectively assist customers via different modes of contacts inbound and outbound
* To maintain high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines
* To adhere to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines
* To contribute to process improvement
* To keep yourself up to date and consistent in terms of process knowledge
* To maintain high levels of engagement
* To collect feedback/suggestions from players and report/escalate frequently to your line manager
* Make outbound calls in various scenarios and for various reasons
* Forum monitoring
* Have a passion for social and new media and an innate curiosity
* Such other duties that employees supervisor may designate to the employee from time to time
Skills to create thrills
* Knowledge of Portuguese language to a business or professional level
* Knowledge of English language to a communicative level
* A passion for social media (especially Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram) and the curiosity and drive to experiment.
* A deep understanding of what works on each channel
* Customer focus
* Outbound calling sales/telemarketing experience
* Demonstrate passion for customer service
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Average speed of 65 to 80 typed words per minute
* Knowledge of a second language to a business or professional level
* Forum monitoring experience
* Community management experience
* VIP/Account management experience
* Passion for gaming
* Editorial skills and experience writing for external corporate communications channels
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.