Data Scientist Intern
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist Intern who recently graduated from a leading university.
Your role within our Kingdom
As part of the Business Performance team, you will work to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetise King's customers, and help take King's data capabilities to the next level.
As an intern, you will get a chance to dip your feet and take part of typical tasks that fill our Data Scientists' day:
* Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis.
* Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources.
* Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements.
* Translating business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
* Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
* Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving.
* Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
* Supporting with scoping and prioritizing future projects.
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in dealing with large datasets
* Experience in statistical analysis, e.g. A/B testing, predictive analytics skills
* Worked with practical applications of data analysis e.g. segmentation, visualisation
* Software engineering skills, in languages such as Java, R, Python, etc.
* Experience in large scale data frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce (or similar) is an advantage
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
About the Stockholm Studio
Our first studio has been making casual games since 2003. It is the home of Candy Crush Saga, one of the world's most played game. Since 2015 we have two studios centrally located in one of the world's most unique and beautiful capital cities, built over 14 islands. You'll find plenty of urban delights and open spaces within walking, skating and swimming distance - dependent on the time of year, of course.
Apply now! Your application must be in English. Please include a copy of your grades in your application.
This will be a 6 month paid full-time internship starting in January or February, and would suit someone who has recently graduated. We accept applications from those who have graduated no more than 18 months prior to Internship start date.