A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it's over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Taking part in supervising Android HD+ titles with relevant Game Teams and other parties inside the company, with the target to maximize its profits.
- Supervising the activities of local Android HD+ Game Teams under his responsibility (including but not limited to processes, P&L, game development metrics) to deliver the projects on time with top quality standard of Gameloft.
- Be the contact for HQ / Worldwide Managers and other transversal managers in regards of diverse topics related to the platform itself for the titles under his responsibility.
- Knowledge about procedures and techniques for the Android platform
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of game development
- Basic technical knowledge of the Android platform is a nice-to-have
- Communication skill: Fact and metric oriented when explaining about technical and procedural issues; also diplomatic and flexible when negotiating with HQ / Worldwide Managers and other transversal managers.
- Organization skill: Able to use efficiently resources of the games under his responsibility. Able to document new topics and procedures when needed.
- Leadership: Inspire higher standards of performance on his respective Game Teams.
- Decision making: Act with integrity and always based on facts / metrics. Flexible but assertive in making decision to solve problem.
- Open - minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking, while always remaining constructive.
- Team work: Works co-operative as a member of a team and is committed to the overall team / division objectives rather than his own interests.
- Strong commitment
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard