A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it's over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Gameloft Online Team provides a solid API for all the features that connect to our main servers. They enhance the games and allow users to play via multiplayer, compete in leader boards, get rewarded for their activity and last but not least to stay in touch.
Gameloft Bucharest is looking for 2 new PHP Developers to join our Online Games Team.
- Online developers must be focused on finding simple enough solutions so that other teams can easily use the API but in the same time robust enough to support the heavy traffic we experience each day. Backend optimization and low level programming skills are a must.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features.
- Experienced with PHP 5, MySQL 5 and database optimization techniques;
- Experience with Python and Linux packaging is considered a big plus
- Good English speaking and writing;
- Communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
- Passionate and innovative, thinking outside of the box when needed;
- Rigor, autonomy and organizational skills are essential.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard