A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it's over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Gameloft is looking for a skilled full stack developer in order to build customized web-based internal applications.
Why join us:
- Improve your skills and techniques to meet the demands of ever growing business processes
- Work with complex / critical to production processes & applications
- Improve your knowledge on designing and building scalable enterprise applications, work on databases with high concurrency and big data sets, design and improve existing application server architecture, all in an agile way
- New challenges and opportunities every day as the business needs evolve
Key areas of responsibility:
- Building new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment)
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects
- Work closely with the product owners in order to understand and implement their requests
- Very good experience with PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge of frameworks ( Symfony 2 / Angular / ExtJS are preferred)
- Good frontend design abilities
- Very good communication skills and an agile mindset
- Good English speaking and writing skills are a must;
- Rigor and autonomy are essential.
- Show willingness to self-improve and be keen on learning new technologies
- Ability to quickly integrate in a multinational team, work with remote teams
- Being able to cope well with changes in the team and/or the projects you are working on
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard
Webtools employs agile methodologies and the newest frameworks in order to build, deploy and perform devops activities on internal applications.
The team's portfolio covers :
- Production & QA Tools
- Customer Care systems
- Finance & HR Software
- Anti-hacking systems
- Tools for the Community Management teams
- Software for the Hardware Management departments
- Global organizational strategy applications
- Build management & submission tools
- Machine Learning R&D