• Well known studio opened in 2014 - successful recent title published & new project green lit
• 35+ staff & expanding extra 21 staff
• F2P mobile games with monetization
• Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for most senior candidates (5yrs+ games)
* Great climate year round, short drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast beaches
Responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of online features in the studios game titles and working with the studio as a whole to ensure the current and future needs are being met.
• Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to design solutions based on the studio's online service infrastructure
• Implement generic online features suitable for use by the studio as a whole (storage management, advertising features etc.)
• Implement game specific online features
• Work with the studio's online service teams to communicate, diagnose and fix any issues we are experiencing with the infrastrucure services
• Engage with company-wide design/implementation discussions to ensure our current and future requirements are taken into consideration and that our solutions comply with current anf future requirements from infrastructure teams
• Ensure that solutions comply with legal requirements (GDPR, COPPA, etc)
• Work closely with the games development teams to ensure successful integration of online features into the studios games
• Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
• Provide regular status updates to various levels of management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proficient with C++ and C#
• Solid Python scripting experience
• Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
• Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
o Sockets API
• Proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient
• Attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Games development experience, especially with networked game implementation
• AWS experience
• Familiarity with live ops
• Interest in good code practices
• Experience with integration of 3rd-party services such as Ads providers, tracking, stats
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games Sydney Australia.
+61 427 690 971