The Customer Support function is the frontline of Playdemic's communication with its players, and as such is a vital role in the success of the business. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for responding to, and managing incoming customer queries in an efficient and effective way. You will be required to rapidly prioritise serious issues and diplomatically handle trivial matters, whilst at all times relaying and reporting information to the rest of the business, to ensure that the company is always informed of the customer experience.
We are looking for individuals who love to play video games - ideally on mobile platforms - and believe in high quality customer support. You must have a keen eye for detail, great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
We are also keen to ensure that our games are fully translated into the major worldwide languages and as such English-speaking candidates whose native language is one of our major markets would be well suited to this role.
Core Skills & Experience
- Avid gamer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathise with the needs of game players
- Strong desire to work in the interactive gaming industry
- Dependable and punctual
- Experience of similar customer support function
- Interest in Mobile Games
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Turkish or Russian is an advantage
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com