We are seeking to recruit a Tools Programmer to join the Technology team in King's Close.
The successful candidate will play a significant part in shaping the way art, animation and designs are produced across new projects, as well as keeping our technology up to date with the state of the art in the industry.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Physics or related subject (2.i or above), or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C++
- Knowledge of C#/WPF
- Experience of Direct X, OpenGL or similar graphics APIs
- Experience of writing user interfaces using one or more common UI libraries (Win32 GDI/wxWindows/Qt/...)
- Ability to interact with non-technical disciplines (such as artists and designers), understand their needs, deliver solutions they find intuitive and helpful
- A real desire to make users' day-to-day work easier, simpler and more productive
A strong candidate will also have one or more of the following:
- Experience of writing plugins for common 3D and 2D packages (Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop preferably)
- A confident grasp of the mathematics involved in CG rendering and animation
- The ability to analyse and optimise algorithms for efficiency
- Experience developing products for one or more non-PC gaming devices
To apply, please send your CV and online portfolio to email@example.com.