Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for day to day operations, bringing to market and managing the lifecycle of Deep Silver and Partners products. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of key digital accounts and products within a dynamic and growing team in our international headquarters in Munich.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the industry with a strong business acumen and existing experience in similar roles.
- Identify, assess, negotiate new business development opportunities
- Day to day Management of a selected portfolio of Digital Accounts
- Partner with internal teams, manage and optimize the Digital Supply Chain
- Delivery of the Digital Business Plan
- Proactively seek and recommend campaign along the lifecycle of all titles
- Develop & track KPIs and work closely with the Business Intelligence team to report and highlight areas operational improvement
- Be a product champion for both Deep Silver and Studio Partners
- Open for candidates experienced in Business Development, Account Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in the video game or another entertainment industry
- Proven track record of Business Development &/or Account Management
- Passion for video games and online technologies
- Ability to understand, design & implement business models
- Contract negotiation and review a must
- Commercial awareness and profit driven
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver - A Division of Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de / www.deepsilver.de