PEOPLE, PROCESS & COMMUNITY MANAGER
BASED IN GUILDFORD, SURREY UK.
We’re a team of 17 artists, designers and programmers who create high quality, much loved games, but usually release them 6-12 months later than we said we would. We’d like some help with that last part. We’re looking for a People, Process & Community Manager to join our team of talented but disorganised game developers, so if you enjoy bringing order to chaos, then read on! We encourage applications from a diverse selection of candidates to give us the best chance of finding the perfect match for this unique position with us at Fireproof Games.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a production role within the games industry
- Exceptional organisational skills. Coordinating multiple projects, planning ahead and tracking progress need to be well within your abilities
- Great communication skills. You’ll need to communicate with a variety of people both inside and outside the company, adjusting your style as appropriate
- Flexibility. The role will be somewhat organic, and will include elements of Production, Office Management, Community Management and HR
- Self-Motivated. You’ll be Fireproof Games’ first dedicated People, Process & Community Manager, with an opportunity to change how we work for the better. We’re not 100% sure how to do that, so you’ll need to bring ideas and be able to make them work
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE:
- The opportunity to shape a great creative team into a well-oiled games delivery machine
- Relaxed working environment in the centre of Guildford
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks
- Well stocked games room & pool table
- Team pub lunches & outings
- 24 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- National Rail Season Ticket Travel Loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like your cup of tea then please email your CV with a covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW
Fireproof Games is an equal opportunities employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria, as well as a commitment to diversity. Candidates will be chosen on their merits and abilities.