Division: Arkane Studios France | Department: Programming | Location: Lyon , FR
Arkane Studios in Lyon, FRANCE is seeking a qualified Gameplay Programmer to help create and maintain the Gameplay efforts on an unannounced title.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of, and experience in, the design and implementation of gameplay systems using C++.
The position is based in lyon, France.
• Collaborate on the implementation of new gameplay features: player and characters behaviors, combat and powers mechanics, user interface, etc..
• Work closely with designers, artists, and other programmers to iterate on gameplay features and ensure a great player experience.
• Collaborate with other members of the programmers’ team to build sustainable and maintainable technologies and optimized code on all platforms
• Strong knowledge of C/C++
• Solid architecture and design ability
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Experience with game editor plugins/modification
• Experience with animation, 3D graphics, audio, AI, or gameplay programming a plus
• Development experience on game consoles (Xbox One/PS4) a plus
• Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Passion for making GREAT games
• Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
How to Apply