Division: Arkane Studios Texas | Department: Art | Location: Austin , TX, US
- Collaborate with the Director of Engineering and Lead Technical Engineer to manage requirements, development, and maintenance of technical initiatives at Arkane.
- Work with the Production Director and team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans for the technical engineering teams.
- Communicate with senior management on all development status, and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk.
- Manage relationships (identify, track and report) with external technical vendors.
- Must have 3+ years of technical production experience.
- Must have 3+ years of game development experience, preferably in an engineering or other technical role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance development and business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner.
- Ability to create project schedules and milestones, monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, detail-orientated, and can multi-task under pressure.
- Practical knowledge in platform, engineering, and cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with C++ or other programming language.
- Experience with Jira and/or Hansoft.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Degree in Computer Science preferred.
How to Apply