Division: Arkane Studios Texas | Department: Production | Location: Austin , TX, US
- Manage design, development, editing, and delivery of media assets for a range of project needs including short videos as well as static imagery.
- Collaborate with publishing and marketing teams to generate asset requests and work with. internal development teams to fulfill those requests.
- Work with discipline leads and staff to create and manage asset development pipeline.
- Work with the Production Director and team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans that are focused on the delivery of high quality features and assets.
- Ability and knowledge to set up shots and lighting.
- Previous experience creating and incorporating motion graphics and animation (fonts, titles, images, etc.).
- Communicate with senior management on all development status, and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Must have 3-5 years of experience developing multimedia content, including video editing, post-production and sound production.
- Experience working in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize to balance business and development needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Ability to create project schedules and milestones, monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientated, and have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Basic understanding of audio production for voice-over recordings
How to Apply