Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for skilled candidates
Senior Programmer who knows how to work with people and write high quality code.
Games are collaborative exercises, and this studio want someone who’ll succeed through their interactions with all disciplines, not just other programmers. You should have lots of experience debugging tricky problems, and should be able to design your way to a solution - whatever might come across your desk. You should also have prior knowledge of game development, but we’re not too concerned where you got it.
They welcome applications from diverse candidates and those with a range of backgrounds, skills, and experiences.
You’re the kind of person who:
• Can see technical risks and raises them early.
• Is a great communicator and listener, with strong soft skills.
• Can design and build all kinds of game systems.
• Writes clean, high quality code.
• Likes learning new things.
• Wants to contribute to building successful teams with good processes.
• Accurately estimates work, and can adapt to changing requirements and timelines.
• Actively works to collaborate with others in all disciplines.
• Enjoys teaching junior staff, helping them to become great game programmers.
We’re the kind of studio that:
• Loves making great games.
• Cares about work/life balance.
• Uses 1-1s and regular feedback rounds to understand your needs.
• Can be flexible around family requirements.
• Fluent in C++ and/or C#.
• Aptitude for learning new skills.
• Practices good software design and architecture.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to talk through problems and collaborate in system design.
• Excellent debugging skills and practices.
• Experience working with version control systems (for example, SVN, GIT or Perforce).
• Must be eligible for NZ Visa.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in Unity3D.
• Familiar with Scrum/Agile development practices.
• Knowledge of mobile game production processes.
• Experience leading small teams of programmers.
• Deep experience in game development sub-domains. For example:
o 3D graphics
o 2D based engines
o Physics game systems
• Experience working on RESTful services.
• Experience working with and integrating 3rd party SDKs.
• Experience with content creation tools - Maya, 3DS Max, After Effects.
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971