Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for skilled candidates
Senior Game Designer - $ depending on experience
You will be a key force in driving the vision for this studios games, be pro-active in ensuring that the games meet industry best-practices in all areas, and above all are fun, fun, fun.
They welcome applications from diverse candidates and those with a range of backgrounds, skills, and experiences.
● Work with a core team of product managers, programmers, artists and other game designers to create world-class, highly entertaining (and retaining) game titles.
● Drive and develop the design and vision for titles, within any required brief constraints and in conjunction with the rest of the game’s core team.
● Work with product manager and development team to ensure that game is delivered on time, to budget and to highest possible quality - while maintaining design vision.
● Work on all aspects of a game design (either solo, or with others as required): from initial concept, to structure & flow, to level design, monetisation and stat balancing.
● Work with our Analytics team to develop innovative and compelling online experiences.
● Clearly communicate the game design to all parties, including 3rd parties and studio's senior management, throughout development.
● Clearly document the design (and any changes/iterations) at all stages.
● Help design and monitor pre and post release analytics for games, and develop proposals for strategies to improve appropriate KPI’s throughout the product’s life-cycle.
● Arrange, facilitate and document meetings as required.
● Co-ordinate and liaise with relevant external parties such as clients, translation services and audio contractors as required.
● Actively research, and champion, industry best practice in all areas of game design and user experience.
● Work with studios design director on expanding the skills & knowledge of the design team.
● Meld to the needs of the team, filling other duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
● 3+ years game development experience.
● At least 1 completed/released game title on which you had significant design input
● Excellent understanding of F2P game models, business models and the varying motivations that drive players to keep playing.
● Good self management skills; great ability to work with others in a collaborative environment.
● Expertise with Unity, Excel, Word etc. and a good ability to pick up new tools quickly.
● Strong customer focus.
● Burning desire to make highly entertaining games.
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971