Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 300 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Ensure security at Social Point systems and applications (network, IT, systems, workstations, ...)
- Identify and quantify security risks
- Define, communicate and oversee security policies for our employees
- Work hands on with teams in order to secure our network, systems, applications, ...
- Develop needed security applications, scripts in order to do audits, backups, monitor, ...
- Coordinate security actions like penetration tests, security partners, ...
- Work and collaborate with other departments to elaborate documentation: security document, business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans,
- Ensure compliance with mandatory regulatory laws regarding security and data privacy
- Coordinate compliance security audits
- Prepare security trainings
- Recruit and manage needed resources that would compose the security team
This is you
- +5 years of experience in an IT Security management position of a >200 employees internet company
- Passionate and expert in security: hacking, cyberattacks, vulnerabilities, social engineering techniques, security policies, security protocols, cryptography, ...
- Experience in IT security in the cloud (Cloud Computing infrastructures, using SaaS securely, ...)
- Good development/scripting skills
- Motivation to automate as much as possible
You also have
- Excellent communication, influence and leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.