We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook . Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That's us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we've only been growing since then!
A few numbers: We have over 50 million fans worldwide and there's just about 350 of us to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona.
Over the years, we did so well that Take Two Interactive asked us join the family in February 2017.
We're offering you to join the family too now! Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Our dream and our purpose:
To work together to make games that connect players through social gaming and to provide the most enjoyable, immersive playing experience
What will you do at Social Point?
- Responsible for information organization , prioritization and navigation flow in the game your work on, reporting directly to project's Lead Game Designer
- Benchmark competition and extracting key insights that apply to your game's UX/UI
- Prepare mockups for features' UX, gather feedback from users, and continuously improve existing flows
- Propose improvements to design that can simplify and improve UI/UX designs
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to project's genre and audience
- Responsible for UI in game implementation and its asset management and optimization
This is you:
- Passionate about games
- Fast iteration and user driven design mindsets
- Uncanny ability to abstract a design's goal, distilling the most important information player needs to understand from it, group and sequence it into the simple flows
- Great art eye , with special focus on composition and color
- Proficient in technical implementation of assets and UI building (Unity or other SDK)
You also have:
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile gaming market and an extensive background as a gamer (mobile, but also PC, console, tabletop, pen and paper)
- At least 2 full release cycles on mobile free to play game
- 2+ years experience as UI or UX designer
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You'll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- "Mens sana in corpore sano" is the Latin for "a healthy mind in a healthy body". Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser's to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Press start.