Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
- Experience working in different parts of software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering, planning, developing the front-end, the backend, to testing, documentation and deployment
- Intermediate systems knowledge and understand what happens behind the code
- Advanced knowledge of any modern server programming language (Golang, Java, Python, PHP, etc...)
Bonus Points For
- Previous working experience on games' backends and the gaming industry
- Experience developing on AWS
- Experience designing and implementing complex systems with multiple parts and technologies
- Experience with application scalability, performance and reliability
- Modern front-end technology basics
- As a Full Stack Developer your main task will be building and maintaining tools on top of our backend services
- Our tools are developed using several technologies and programming languages, so you will work with our existing code, extend, maintain and continuously refactor it
- You will also work in designing and implementing high available systems and robust systems
- You will also have to work closely with other teams like mobile, analytics, systems, game designers, etc...
- Your job is not only about coding, you will also have to write technical designs, documentation, knowledge sharing articles, and train other team members and colleagues
- You will be in charge of deploying your own products and services, and supporting operations when needed
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
- You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
- People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets
- We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu.
- Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems
- Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
- If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)