Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Responsible of the Product side of the game, reporting directly to the VP of Product.
- Set the product features strategy and goals in order to ensure financial targets are met. Break them down into clear and measurable short and mid-term objectives for the team to aim at.
- Decide on new game features, based on priorities and game / market / competitive insights, and give design feedback.
- Approve live operations plans and product roadmap documentation.
- Focus on KPIs and analyze / measure the product performance, in order to support key game decisions.
- Coordinate the game's interactions with Marketing, Customer Success and Community Management.
This is you
- Results-oriented and resilient personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with top organizational abilities.
- Strong game design and analytical skills.
- Creative mind.
You also have
- More than 3 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience in at least 2 different games, one of them operated as a live product.
- Game design and game creation skills.
- Deep product knowledge across several top grossing categories.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Experience managing teams of 5+ people.
- Passion for games and mobile gaming.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.