Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Programming | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for talented programmers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. In this role the Game Programmer will write and develop application specific code based on design requirements. The Game Programmer will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement game features.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics
- Proficient with c++ and object-oriented programming
- Development experience in the games industry a plus.
- Development experience on game consoles (Xbox360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4) a plus
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making GREAT games
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
How to Apply