Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda.net is looking for an experienced SOC Analyst for our global support team in a 24/7/365 environment. Candidates will have a high sense of urgency and knack for investigation! Candidates will work with internal teams, vendors, and third parties to ensure security requirements are met, so good communication skills are a must.
This posting is for a position on our 1st or 2nd shift: 6A-2P M-F and 2P-10P M-F
· Triage and escalate security incidents and requests
· Ensure high level of quality when managing tickets and customer requests
· Work closely with security teams across the org to develop support plans
· Create and maintain procedural documentation and instructions
· On-board new customers
· Engage with customers to build and maintain good relationships
· Have a minimum 2 years’ security experience or relevant education
· Have a minimum 1 years’ experience working in an operations center
· Have a minimum 1 years’ experience demonstrating high-level customer service skills
· Have experience with a SIEM
· Are self-motivated
· Are organized
· Are teamwork-oriented
· Have an understanding of networks and security in an enterprise environment.
· Have an understanding of operating systems including Windows and Linux.
· Have an understanding of incident response procedures and event triage.
· Have a passion for security and have a desire to advance your career
· One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GCIA, Security+, CEH
· Familiarity with ITILv3 concepts
· Experience using Splunk
· Experience working with ticketing systems (ex. Remedy, Service Now)
How to Apply