Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks has an opening for a well-rounded and experienced production candidate. The producer role on the platform team is a mixture between communications specialist, business analyst, coach, and project manager. We are looking for someone with a passion for continuous improvement and desire for ownership and accountability. The ability to rapidly prioritize, resolve blockers, and create transparency for multiple scrum teams is essential. Creating and maintaining schedules to deliver value frequently and on time to our stakeholders is critical. Lastly a successful candidate will be energized by the challenge of creating and fostering highly productive self-organizing teams.
- Develop and own timelines
- Make priority-based decisions for resource assignment
- Communicate progress and risk to leadership and stakeholders
- Develop metrics for work distribution and productivity measurements to drive improvement
- Work with the Platform Directors to manage their teams direction and roadmap while creating transparency
- Coordinate with external partners, internal teams and executive management to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
- Identify critical path issues and drive initiatives with teams to resolve those issues
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of business initiatives
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Own the creation, facilitation, and improvement of internal processes and procedures to support and improve your team.
- Facilitate execution either as a Scrum Master on multiple SCRUM teams
- Mentor and develop Associate Producers.
- Ability to quickly ramp on emerging technologies
- A stable, friendly, and objective demeanor
- Strong communication skills with wide range of stakeholders
- Expertise with MS Office, any project management, and any knowledge management tools.
- Successful crisis management experience
- Ability to quickly prioritize and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong leadership experience
- +4 yrs. Project management
- +3 yrs. Agile experience
- +1 yrs. Waterfall experience
- +3 yrs. Documentation experience
- +2 yrs. Experience working with QA
- +2 yrs. Big Data experience (Desired)
- +2 yrs. Web experience (Desired)
- Bachelor's Degree (Desired)
- +2 yrs. Technical leadership (desired)
- +5 yrs. Game experience (Desired)
How to Apply