IT Project Coordinator
Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: IT | Location: Rockville , MD, US
ZeniMax Media is looking for a skilled IT Project Manager. Our Project Manager will be excited to take on these responsibilities:
- Ensuring all tickets and customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinating projects within the IT department. This includes working with stakeholders, team members and management.
- Impressing the IT department with your outstanding organizational skills.
- Helping monitor tasks, assigning responsibilities, and setting deadlines to ensure swift progress of IT projects.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with IT team members to be able to quickly address user needs.
- Developing working relationships with non-IT studio and department leads to be proactive on emergent issues, determine maintenance windows, and keep an open channel of communication between IT and the rest of the business.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Ideally you have a degree from a four-year school in a related field. But if we held ourselves to that standard several of us would never have made it past the lobby, so if you don't have a BA in IT Project Administration, here's what we're looking for:
- 2-6 years of Project Management Experience
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workloads based on business needs
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply