Information Security Administrator
Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: IT | Location: Rockville , MD, US
ZeniMax Media is looking for an Information Security Administrator to join our growing team.
- Manage security updates and patches for all IT systems on the corporate network.
- Manage vulnerability scanners and remediation tools.
- Work with IT team to remediate security findings.
- Ensure patching and configuration compliance on all IT systems.
- Manage system configurations for client and server hardening.
- Complete projects related to improving IT system security posture.
- Track new vulnerabilities and coordinate with IT team for action.
- 2+ years of experience with corporate IT. IT security and/or systems admin preferred.
- Microsoft and/or Security related certificates preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding and practical experience in:
- Deploying Software and Patches
- Windows / Linux security
- Vulnerability management
- Enterprise endpoint protection
- Scripting and programming
- Configuration baselining and management
- Experience with the following solutions preferred:
- Microsoft SCCM
- Rapid7 Nexpose
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Experience with development of policies and procedures.
How to Apply