Who are we looking for
Casumo puts its players first and foremost in all that it does, across its entire business. With the fast growth of the business, we are growing our Responsible Gaming programme and are looking for an experienced Responsible Gaming strategist to join our team.
Who are you?
- An experienced driver of innovation in responsible gaming (RG) with a proven track-record of product and process implementations RG at your core: you represent what's best for the players and steer product developments and procedures to protect those who are vulnerable
- Not afraid to push the RG agenda over every other aspect of the business and liaising closely with senior management to ensure on its priority.
- An evangelist for the integration of RG into all that the business does and an agent for spreading the awareness of responsible gaming principles across the organisation
- Inspired by the opportunity to work with an all-star team of developers, designers and data scientists to build a fresh new take on integrated RG
- A creative thinker with 4+ years experience in a Responsible Gaming related position in the iGaming industry
As Responsible Gaming Strategist you will:
- Build on the foundations of existing RG processes to provide the fastest route to help for vulnerable players
- Drive the RG programme in close collaboration with compliance, payments,AML and fraud, customer support, loyalty and product teams
- Leverage behavioural data to flag vulnerable players and follow-up accordingly
- Serve as the in-house RG expert, who will give direction to support and payments teams on approaching escalated cases
- Produce periodic circulars for key stakeholders setting out key developments within the subject matter both externally and within the business
- Keep abreast of proposed RG regulation and legislation and advise the business on how these could potentially affect our operations.