(Junior) CRM Manager
Are you looking for a position with responsibility in a dynamic working environment and an international team ? Are you passionate about communicating with customers and able to create targeted and highly relevant campaigns for our players?
Then join our Marketing Team and become a part of one of the biggest and most successful games companies in Berlin with millions of players worldwide ! As a (Junior) CRM Manager you will be responsible for managing the retention , engagement , monetization , and reactivation campaigns for our online, mobile, and Facebook games.
- Creating , implementing , monitoring , and optimizing online marketing campaigns focused on mobile and email
- Analyzing and identifying target group audiences to increase retention, engagement, monetization, and reactivation
- Supporting the creation of special offers and in-product content
- Closely collaborating with our product, analytics, art, and content creation teams
What we expect
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or similar qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in online marketing, preferably in mobile CRM (mobile push and in-app), alternatively in email marketing
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and ability to identify and solve problems
- First experience in consumer marketing, ideally in the field of media products, games, and/or communications is a plus
- High web & mobile affinity and enthusiasm for online games
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of French very welcome
- German knowledge not necessary but welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- A v ersatile, performance-oriented, open-minded , and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, regular parties, and a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.