Our QA Engineers are an essential part of the product team's culture. They help to shape the awareness of quality by coaching and mentoring the team and by defining and implementing a robust automation strategy. Become a member of our successful game projects!
• Review test requirements and provide feedback for Development Team, Product Managers and Operations
• Initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
• Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
• Automate UI tests for the mobile application using a customized testing framework based on Selenium
• Support and coach the development team in writing UI automation tests as well as coordinate testing activities
• Develop system test plans / beta test plans
• Report about product quality / health status and follow up on it
• Support the team to optimize the testing process
• Plan and organize team and crowd test sessions
• 3 years of professional experience in software testing, ideally of mobile applications
• A degree in technical sciences or relevant work experience
• Programming experience in C# and/or Java
• Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium)
• Good understanding of software development life cycle
• Passion for computer games
• Ability to work in cross-functional agile teams
Why join us?
• Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
• Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
• Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Quality Assistance Engineer in our new mobile game. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova .
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Share this job with your friends