Who are we looking for
At Casumo, we strive to build a world-class culture, teams & processes.
We want to challenge the status quo of HR and recruiting the same way we do with iGaming and technology.
We believe that Casumo products are the by-products of our amazing people, followed closely by our processes & technology. Therefore our people and people-systems are always our most valued commodity in the mind of our People Operations team.
As one of our Technology-focused Talent Scouts, you will join our existing diverse, distributed team of Talent Acquisition experts embracing our playful, open, high performance culture as well as working to "find them, grow them and keep them" rather than only concerning yourself with getting great talent through the door.
We believe in implementing an agile and adaptive mindset across the whole company to grow people, products and revenue in an fast paced, rapid growth company and ever-changing complex industry landscape.
We believe you are focused on putting our people first and make sure to be clear and transparent on how decisions are made. We believe in optimizing for happiness and that distributed leadership in an environment where argument is king is what creates autonomy, mastery and purpose for our employees.
Who are you?
- You ideally will be someone with around 4-6 years of in-house technology recruitment within an eCommerce firm
- You will have experience supporting a high growth, fast-paced and rapidly changing company
- Fluent spoken and written English, another language always helps!
- You will have a high tolerance to ambiguity and be able to translate these into suggested action points
- Strong influencing skills are a must but being wrong or compromising doesn't phase you
- You enjoy autonomous working within a flat-structured organisation but aren't scared of making decisions by committee
- You will have a track record of successfully driving & implementing talent acquisition initiatives from the ground up
- You have a natural ability to build credibility quickly at all levels within an organization
As a Tech Talent Scout at Casumo you will:
- Be the friendly & knowledgeable face of Casumo to potential candidates/newbies
- Identify hiring needs with your stakeholders by piecing together the puzzle of great team by deconstructing the current ones and hiring amazing talent!
- You will work closely with other Casumo's to understand existing traits and processes
- Scout and headhunting the perfect talent for Casumo through various channels, converting them into candidates or adding them to your talent pipeline for the future
- Developing strong relationships globally with great tech talent, helping them to understand the wonderful world of Casumo
- Always be the People Operations champion of candidate experience with the roles you hire
- Be excited by the idea of keeping on top of recruitment innovation in the industry
- Identify changes to our Talent related processes and find unique solutions to these problems with your stakeholders
- Regularly conduct competitor analysis and see how their ways could improve ours (or perhaps look at the companies you admire)
- You will generally work on a broad set of tasks from finding the next casumo talent, taking care of our culture, developing talent and making sure Casumos find both challenge and support.