TT Fusion are looking for an experienced permanent Character Rigger to join our in-game animation team based at our Wilmslow studio. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within and assist our highly talented and creative team, supporting animators and producing high quality rigs and tools.
We are looking for self-motivated applicants, who are responsive to direction and working to a brief. The ability to plan and schedule your time, and the confidence to deliver to a deadline is essential.
We welcome applications from experienced Riggers and are also happy to hear from recent graduates.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following;
- Creating control rigs for a wide variety of characters, creatures, and vehicles
- In-depth knowledge, and technically proficient, in using Autodesk Maya is a must.
- Experienced in writing scripts, preferably with Python, to automate processes and support the animation pipeline.
- Able to liaise with the Lead Character Rigger, other technical support staff, and animators in trouble shooting and development.
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles and processes
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills and at ease working within a team
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation
- Games industry experience
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your online show reel to firstname.lastname@example.org